9.03.2011

Neymar: "I decided to stay in Santos"

Yesterday, Neymar explained in London the reasons for that, so far, has decided to stay and play for Santos instead of make the jump to Europe, most notably to Real Madrid: "I act with my heart and now I have decided to stay in Brazil", said the footballer.

Neymar, who has just become a father, added: "In Santos I am with my family and friends. Real Madrid's interest flatters me, but for now I decided to play in Brazil".

"I have nothing decided yet about my future, he added. What is clear is that the summer market has closed and I am still playing in Brazil. ¿Messi or Cristiano? Would be nice to have both on the same team. They are the two best players in the world, two football stars. To choose one would be a very difficult decision, but I have taken mine, which is to stay in Santos to play the Clubs World Cup".

Neymar training with Brazil national team
Neymar with the Brazilian national team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...