5.17.2013

Carvajal: "I want to return to Real Madrid"

Daniel Carvajal, Bayer Leverkusen's right side and former player of Real Madrid Castilla, has already taken the necessary step to return to Madrid: "I depend on their decision, but my desire is to return. I grew up there and for me is the best club in the world. It's my home," he said.

Carvajal playing for Leverkusen
Dani Carvajal

To date, there is no official information or confirmation from Real Madrid, that will have to pay just over 6 million to Bayer Leverkusen if they want to recover the footballer: "Nobody from Real Madrid has talked to me and I have not said anything. When the season is over, will be time to think in the next year."

However, the Spaniard thinks that play a year more in Germany would be a great thing: "I feel at home. Bayer people are great and my adaptation has been very good. Moreover, we have achieved a great season, getting a place to play the Champions League the next season."

For Real Madrid, the signing of a right side seems a priority for the next year. Essien will go back to Chelsea, Arbeloa is not at his best and Sergio Ramos has shown that his true position is center. With all the data, re-signing Carvajal seems to be the best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...